The Records Management program assists offices, departments, and individuals in managing records to meet the administrative, financial, legal and historical needs of the Williams College by:
- Developing and training staff on policies and procedures to comply with College practices and Massachusetts and national laws
- Personal archiving assistance
- Establishing records schedules with offices, departments, groups, and committees
- Guiding offices with timed records destruction and confidential disposition
- Managing records coming and going from the Library Shelving Facility
The Records Manager works with departments, offices, committees, and groups to develop records retention schedules, which adhere to legal and fiscal guidelines and can flag historical material for transfer to the archives
For more information or to inquire about creating a records retention schedule please contact Jessika, she is happy to help!