Series I, The Music Series, contains 15 sub-series: Professional Ensembles Dated, Professional Ensembles Undated, Berkshire Symphony, Williams Trio, Victor Hill, Student Instrumental Ensembles, General Student Ensembles, College Ensemble Non-Williams, Choral Ensembles, Kusika, the Marching Band, Music Dept. Lectures, Ethnomusicology, Group for 20th-Century Music, Student/Faculty Concerts.
- Professional Ensembles Dated
- Professional Ensembles Undated
- Berkshire Symphony
- Williams Trio
- Victor Hill
- Student Instrumental Ensembles
- General Student Ensembles
- College Ensembles Non-Williams
- Choral Ensembles
- The Marching Band contains posters that have been made by the students. They are "awards", "certificates", and thank yous for band leader Fran Cardillo. Students drew with marker, pen, and attached news photos, ribbons, and flowers to poster board. This collection gives a wonderful feel for the energy and life the Marching Band has.
- Music Department Lectures
- Group for 20th-Century Music
- Student/Faculty Concerts