Williams College Archives & Special Collections provides a number of core services to the Williams community:
- Digitization of "signature collections" from Williams's renowned Archives & Special Collections for use in the classroom, research and scholarship.
- Consultation on metadata and digital collection building for offices undertaking digital projects.
- Guidance on digitization processes and workflow management.
- Consultation regarding copyright and fair use.
- Dedication to ensuring the interoperability and future-friendliness of your collections.
Please contact Jessika Drmacich
, Digital Resources Archivist and Records Manager, regarding these services.